When should my child join Nashville Figure Skating Club (NFSC)?
When your child has completed Basic 6 skills or above and is interested in joining the club to compete in events outside of NFSC, learn more about the sport, and have a group of friends to share in your success story.
How do I become a member of NFSC?
Check out our Membership Page for full details and the link to sign up. You can also stop into the NSA Skate Office at Centennial Sportsplex or email us at email@example.com.
Who can be a member of NFSC?
YOU! Visit our details on Membership Levels and see what is right for you! For more information or questions, please contact Ivy Kuzminsky, NFSC Membership Chair, or the NFSC Secretary.
What are the advantages of membership?
Full Details can be found here but below are some of the benefits of joining NFSC. Plus, you get to be a part of a great group of athletes in the Nashville area!
- Subscription to SKATING Magazine – one copy per household
- Nashville FSC membership
- Representative parent receives membership, voting rights, and right to hold club office at no additional Charge
- Represent NFSC at competitions – Skate Nashville, Spring Fling, Fall Fest, Winter Show
- Reduced “member” cost for testing and priority scheduling
- Certificate of accomplishment for passing USFS tests
- NFSC email communications
- Financial assistance as competitors move into higher level competitions (i.e. Sectionals, Junior Nationals, Nationals, etc.)
- Invitation to NFSC club functions (i.e. socials, annual meeting, parties, etc.)
- Opportunity to volunteer for club activities and support the sport of figure skating
- Right to participate in NFSC programs, events, and shows
- Right to purchase and wear official NFSC apparel
When is the next club event?
In September, NFSC will be Summer Sizzle as our Holiday Show Performance!
What competitions are we participating in this year?
Here are the competitions our skaters will be attending throughout the season. https://nashvilleskates.com/season-competitions/